I never thought that I’d meet my soulmate as early as I did. I was 20 years old when I met him, and got married two years later – despite the fact that he’s American and I’m from Germany, and despite an age difference of nine and a half years. Our story has been quite magical indeed, and I’m grateful every day for having this wonderful man in my life.
That being said, manifesting a fulfilling career and financial ease hasn’t been quite as “easy” as attracting my beloved, despite doing lots of inner work on my chakras, my money blocks and my sense of self-worth. Despite using affirmations and visualizations, investing in courses and certifications and being generally well supported by my family and friends. So why is this career part so much harder for me to manifest than the soulmate part?
And I’m saying this from a place of humility, openness and gratitude. I absolutely appreciate what I have – but I also know in the depth of my heart that there’s more…
And I think I may have cracked the code.
First of all, here’s what I’ve already known about manifesting:
- You want to envision your goals and desires as if they had already come true, using as much sensory detail as possible in your daydreaming. It’s not enough to merely say affirmations and use visualization; you need to be immersed in the feeling of the desire being already fulfilled
- Gratitude is a huge accelerator of manifestation
- Your vibration needs to match the vibration of your desire having been fulfilled
- You need to become the person you need to be in order to attract what you want. It’s not the achievement that will turn you into this particular version of yourself; you need to become this person first and THEN things will come to you easily
- You need to be grounded and connected to the earth so you can bring your dreams and ideas into the physical world
- You need to visualize your desire being fulfilled regularly, ideally daily
- You need to make space for goodness to enter your life, for instance by cleaning out your closet, making room in your schedule or letting go of excessive stress and worries
- You need to focus on what you want, NOT on what you don’t want or fear
So you see, I’ve already known a lot about manifesting. Way more than when I was 20 years old! So what did I do intuitively different as a teenager?
I used the power of music to instantly and effortlessly raise my vibration.
I daydreamed every day as I listened to empowering music, music that made me feel larger than life and like I could accomplish anything.
As a romantic, dreamy and sensitive teen, I mostly daydreamed about finding my soulmate. I dreamed about what he might look like, how we would meet and fall in love. I dreamed of a bearded rock star guy with long hair, a bass player to be specific…somehow I’ve always had a thing for bass players 😉
So when I ran into my now-husband, it was love at first sight. He was everything I dreamed he would be, and even more. (Yes, he is a bass player, has a well-groomed beard and gorgeous long hair <3)
But, back to the music: Even though I’m listening to music all the time, it’s mostly as background or sing-along music. Two nights ago though I listened to a really great CD and played Dr. Mario (I know! LOL) on the Nintendo, simply as a way to keep my hands busy as I was soaking up the music. And that’s where it hit me, that that’s the way I effortlessly and intuitively manifested my soulmate – and that I could use this technique again to manifest whatever else I want in life.
It’s this simple combination of vivid daydreaming with the high-vibe inducing power of music. And it doesn’t matter what kind of music it is: Whatever makes you feel empowered, strong and like a total bad-ass works 🙂 The only important thing is that you’re 100% present and really listening to the music – it doesn’t work as well when the music is just in the background or your listening while you’re driving or doing chores.
Look at it as an active meditation/daydreaming practice with your favorite music playing. Sounds pretty cool, right? 😉
Obviously, I still have to experiment with this. But I’ll be sure to make it a regular habit again and to let you know what results I’m getting 😉
My current affirmations are this:
“I know and trust that the money I spend comes back to me manifold, guaranteed, easily and effortlessly.”
“I am attracting two new clients for my copywriting business in the next 6 weeks. They will be inspiring and passionate people who are happy to pay me because they can feel that working together is for the highest good of all.”
Well, let’s see what happens!
What do you think of this idea? How do you use the uplifting power of music in your life? What’s your favorite high-vibe music? Please share in the comments below 🙂
Much love and rock on! 😀